Seychelles Customs Regulations
Seychelles Customs Information
The following items may be imported into the Seychelles by persons of 18 years or older without incurring customs duty:
• 400 cigarettes or 500g of tobacco.
• 2l of spirits or 2l of wine.
• 200ml of perfume or eau de toilette.
• Other items not exceeding R3000.
• One video camera and one camera.
• Musical instrument.
• Portable electronic or electric equipment.
• Sports requisites and other leisure equipment.
The import of non-prescribed drugs and all firearms, including air pistols, air rifles and spearfishing guns, and plants and plant products, animals and animal products, radioactive substances and apparatus, dangerous drugs, biological specimens, fireworks and explosives, medicines and poisons are prohibited, unless prior authorization has been granted. Video tapes must be declared and may be retained for security reasons. The import of animals and food and other agricultural produce is strictly controlled and subject to licensing.
Shells, unprocessed coco-de-mer, processed or live fish and live tortoises may not be exported.